[C320-list] Catalina 320 discontinued

Marshall Lucas teammt at atlanticbb.net
Mon Sep 19 11:50:45 PDT 2011

I understand that they will have a 22 and 25 in the water at the Annapolis
show.  Not sure if they are just left over or if they will be manufacturing
them.

Marshall

Marshall & Diane Lucas
& The Merrythought Poodles
SV Merrythought C320 # 1037

On Fri, 16 Sep 2011 07:39:53 -0400
  Robert Seastream <robert.seastream at comcast.net> wrote:
  Sheesh, they used to go all the way down to an 8'
'Sabot'.  Sounds like they're only catering to cruisers.
  Those who can't drop $100K + on a new boat won't be
buying Catalina.

  Bob Seastream
  Intuition # 906