[C320-list] New 12 volt 24" LED LCD HDTV at Costco

Simon Rock simonrock at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 14:08:28 PDT 2011

I recently put a 24" LED TV (with built in DVD & PVR) on my boat. All of the
suppliers models up to the 24" model run off 12V. And from my searching on
the internet, there are plenty of other models/brands that also run off 12V
as standard (just do a google search).

www.kogan.com.au

Simon Rock
Lake Macquarie NSW Australia