[C320-list] Quarter Berth Carpet

John Meyers jcmeyers7 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 11:09:19 PDT 2011

Mark,

I suppose there are a few of us around that could trace ours and send you
the pattern. I won't be to Wind Chime for a couple weeks if you can wait
that long.

By the way, there are a lot worse places than Pentwater, which is itself a
nice place to spend a day or two either at anchor or in a slip.

John Meyers
Wind Chime
Muskegon, MI