[C320-list] Quarter Berth Carpet

pat reynolds lorasalum at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 22 09:41:58 PDT 2011

let me know, we are docked in Hammond

From: Mark Gillingham <markgill at uwalumni.com>
To: C320-List at catalina320.com
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2011 11:21 AM
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Quarter Berth Carpet

Speakeasy is in Monroe Harbor: NJ14.

I'm following up on Ted's suggestion to contact Dani in CA. My phone
conversation yesterday got me to FL where Ken Roy said we would need a
pattern or old carpet. There is also a place in Niles, MI that could make a
carpet based on a pattern. However, I'm holding out hope that CA will find a
carpet hidden in their store.

Mark