[C320-list] Re-sending: Autopilot Issues - Possible rudder position sensor?

Brad Kuether bkuether at comcast.net
Sat Sep 24 15:58:36 PDT 2011

Didn't get any responses and thats not typical.  Anyone spar with their
autopilot on the ST60 instruments set, specifically around the rudder sensor
malfunctioning?

I was going to start by cleaning the connection.  Not sure what to do beyond
that...

-Brad, Mary, Monica, and Jarod
"Independence"
2004 Catalina 320 Hull 1006