[C320-list] Head mirror & teak veneer & carpet (Spring cleaning)

jpmesa at aol.com jpmesa at aol.com
Mon Apr 23 11:37:56 PDT 2012

I would like to replace the small head mirror (plastic?) on our 1994 320 (#112). Was wondering about the best places to get one. I would be nice like to keep it the same size so I don't have to redo the mounts.  Also on top of the engine cover there is a piece of veneer teak ply that I need to fix or replace. I was thinking about a piece of carpet? And speaking of carpet the aft cabin carpet has a few oil stains from maintenance over the years and was also thinking about replacing it.  Any ideas?      Thanks, John    Holokai 2