[C320-list] Moving Main Sheet position on boom

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Mon Apr 2 12:13:56 PDT 2012

I also ease the mainsheet, snug the topping lift and re-tighten the
mainsheet before running the traveler all the way to Starboard (in my case)
to prevent the sail cover from touching the top of the dodger.
The sail cover rubbing across the top of the dodger will wear off all the
stitching and leave you with a collection of dodger parts in a season or
two.  :)

If I were choosing to move the blocks, I'd add the second shackle and move
the aft blocks to the new one.  I like that idea.  The old shackle might be
useful for rigging light air gybe protection.

-Jeff