[C320-list] Asymetric Spinnaker Running Gear

Ted Barto capt.tb at verizon.net
Tue Apr 3 17:37:16 PDT 2012

I’m using a single 1/4 inch sheet that I run thru a block attached to the
aft cleat and then take it up to the cabin top winch, I do a snuffer gybe
when required and bring it to the other side as needed. Had it up and got
hit with some 25 kt gusts and that small line was plenty strong enough to
spin the boat out.
Ted
S/V NancyB #880