[C320-list] Am I slow under power?

Nathan Mauch nmauch at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 07:22:46 PDT 2012

Thanks.
With the lever pushed to the stop, the engine will not go over 2300 rpm under load, at which point I was doing 5.3 knots (clean prop/bottom).
My exhaust elbow blew up recently (on delivery!) and is brand new from Catalina.  I'm thinking I should check the rest of the exhaust system now, as maybe that is the issue. The water out the back seems to come out under quit a bit of pressure, too.
-Nate