[C320-list] Rust and Marlube

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 23 13:20:11 PDT 2012

I agree it is a PITA to operate the fresh water cooling valve under the bunk
when made-up. I thought I would cajole my engineer son to design a remote
valve operator. Even if it were manual but could be led to a convenient spot
outside of the engine area it would be a boon. Electric would be better.  I
wonder why no one has done this. Perhaps it is a safety issue.

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr De Mar"