[C320-list] Head mirror & teak veneer & carpet (Spring cleaning)

Rick Sulewski rsulewski at bex.net
Mon Apr 23 14:33:47 PDT 2012

John,

We replaced the mirror on our 95 320 last season.  We could not locate a
similar size plastic mirror framed mirror as indicated by other owners. Also
installed new plastic clips available at ACE Hardware. We choose not to cut
rounded corners and went with the square corners to avoid further costs.

Found what we needed at Cool Plastics and ordered online, or may call at
1-800-878-6144.
 SM-2131  Replacement Acrylic Mirror  1  $29.50  + $22.50 Shipping
  CUT_SIZE: 15 x 19 inch

I sanded the companionway steps and applied 3 coats of clear spar
polyurethane last week and plan to apply a single coat to the engine cover
veneer this week after I glue down one of the edges.

Suggest you could consider calling around and taking the carpet piece to a
carpet store and they may match and cut an exact copy with your template and
just need to install the snaps to match.

Hope this helps.

Rick
My-Ria 95 320 #277