[C320-list] Autohelm transducer

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 28 15:13:32 PDT 2012

David, I also have ST50 instruments. I believe the transducer is supplied to
Autohelm/Raymarine by Airmar Corp.  However, I'm told that Raymarine no
longer carries parts nor repairs ST50 instruments. You should be able to
source a replacement transducer. Try Airmar first. They have answered my
questions in the past.  If you need only the paddle wheel and axel, they are
available somewhere.

For several reasons, I no longer use my speed transducer.  If you are
pressed for a new transducer perhaps I can be induced to sell you the one I
have with new wheel and axel.

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr De Mar"