[C320-list] Added Linear Drive - autopilot now perfect

Len aqua5len at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 19:08:54 PDT 2012

Pleased to report that the Raymarine Linear Drive just installed makes the
autopilot incredibly perfect!  Have a buyer for the S1 wheel drive unit
already.  As I mentioned prior, I kept the S1 core pack and control head.
 Installation labor cost just under $500, including recalibrating all
connected electronics.  I heartily recommend the change.  Also love the
Lewmar folding wheel.

BTW my tech guy says the 4000 series autopilot electronics won't work with
the linear drive - but you might want to check it out.

Len Krane
AQUA5 #1070
Marina del Rey