[C320-list] Deck Fill Ports

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Sun Aug 12 14:29:18 PDT 2012

Hello everyone. New C320 owner here. I just went to settlement on 8/6/12.

Anyone know what brand deck fill port Catalina uses for the various deck
ports?

I bought the following:

http://www.iboats.com/SeaDog-Flip-Key-Keyless-Colored-Deck-Fill-Caps/dm/cart_id.090780726--session_id.440488836--view_id.39783

I really liked the color coded idea because I have the older C320 model
with diesel fill and water fill adjacent to each other. They seem to be
the right diameter, but the threads are wrong. They won't thread in.

If you have any idea what other products I could try, please let me
know. The labels on the removable caps are worn off and are no longer
legible. Would really hate to get diesel in my water tank, or vice
versa. Can't even imagine.

Looks like the metal labels on my old caps are held in place with tiny
screws. I suppose I could contact Catalina and see about replacement
labels or caps...

Thanks,
Doug Treff
1996 - #350