[C320-list] Another Yammer 27 question

Gene Helfman genehelfman at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 17:31:05 PDT 2012

 We're happy as the new owners of *Satori* (#398), having just finished a 5
day familiarization cruise around the San Juan Islands.  Our summer winds
are flukey, which means a lot of motoring.  The previous owner said 2500
RPM was a good cruising speed.  Is this what most people use for long
passages?

gene and judy
--
Gene Helfman, Professor Emeritus
Odum School of Ecology, University of Georgia
    genehelfman at gmail.com

"Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day,
Teach a man to fish and he'll deplete the
      oceans."

The Book of Bob, Ironies 24:7