[C320-list] Help for older Autopilots

Len aqua5len at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 11:17:40 PDT 2012

I'm replacing my S1 wheel pilot with Raymarine below-deck linear drive,
which attaches directly to the rudder post - and replacing my 40" wheel
with Lewmar folding 40" leather-wrapped wheel - added safety feature is if
your wheel mechanism faults, you can still steer with the autopilot!
 Linear drive uses same electronics as S1.

Len Krane
AQUA5
Marina del Rey