[C320-list] Boat transport

Barbara Uhlman uhlman at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 10 13:13:34 PDT 2012

David,

We had ours transported last fall by Joule from Illinois to Florida.  The boat
sits low on the trailer and there was no trouble with height.  I think the cab
of the truck was higher than the boat.  Also, no trouble with width.  Mast was
laid along side the boat on one side of the trailer.

I did worry, in advance, about height; our binnacle is not the kind that rolls
forward.  Everything was fine.

Best of luck.

Barb
Whisper, #1158 (2008)