[C320-list] Jabsco head dry resistance

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 12 13:57:53 PDT 2012

Jabsco was until last year a part of ITT Industries; but, was spun-off into
a separate company under the name Xylem, Inc. xyleminc.com.  I had occasion
to call recently.  They answered the old Jabsco phone 978-281-0440, and were
very helpful.  One point he made was if you are having pump issues, a new
pump is not much more than the pump rebuild kit.
It is frustrating that so many companies have gone through some sort of
ownership change that it is too often a pain to find out how to contact
them.

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr De Mar"