[C320-list] Battery Charger Wire Size

Welch, Myron D myron-welch at uiowa.edu
Thu Aug 16 12:19:25 PDT 2012

Karl and Jon,

I did contact the Blue Seas engineers and yes, that is an older model terminal fuse block on their website. They say they're going to updat the website. Also, when I pressed the issue of the fiber washer, they told me that the new terminal stud is insulated from the block and it longer needs the fiber washer. The stud now accepts 5/16 ring lugs which would provide a better fit.

Thanks for your help.

Myron Welch
Wind Instrument, #238
Iowa City, Iowa