[C320-list] Water leak

Colin Evans twosailors at bigpond.com
Thu Aug 16 16:09:44 PDT 2012

I`ve found that if I fill the tanks until they overflow, I get leaking
through the inspection caps in the top of the tanks.  I run a couple of
litres out into  galley sinks and that solves the problem.  I`ve just put
plumbers thread tape around the tank caps to see if that will stop the
leaks, but haven`t filled the tanks completely yet, having drained them
recently.
Regards
Colin Evans
Watermark #774