[C320-list] Bang

Mike Ott wmo48 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 19 06:34:26 PDT 2012

Which mast manufacturer do you have ?  In mast furling ? What is your hull
number (helpful in steering you toward right design) ?
Charleston Spars - www.sparcraft-us.com
Selden spars - www.seldenmast.com
One of these website ought to steer you to the right part or you could call
Catalina.
Mike Ott
'Amanda Lu'