[C320-list] Weird email (excessive bounces)

bairdrjb at aol.com bairdrjb at aol.com
Sun Aug 26 05:21:05 PDT 2012

I think the email may be legit. a few weeks ago I stopped getting emails from this list. I even posted something and didn't even get a confirmation email. I contacted the web manager (Jeff Hare) who did some homework and found out that AOL had detected the emails were spam. Not sure what Jeff did to fix it, but the 320 emails started coming back in just a few days ago. Thanks, Jeff.