[C320-list] Anchor roller bail

Mike Ott wmo48 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 1 07:20:40 PST 2012

Apparently you have been good this year !
We have a 25# Manson and love it.  It grabs right away and digs right in.  We
have never had an anchor drag with this anchor.  The only issue we have had is
that grabs too well.  The first couple of times this happened I got worried
about having to dive on it to dig it out ( never had too).   I started using the
double shank element with a break-away cord, so if I had to I could pull it out
with the shackle right above the flukes.
The 25# will just fit under the existing bail but I need to get a larger one to
make it easier to get the shank over the roller.  I am sure you need a larger
bail for the 35#, don't know by how much though.

Mike Ott
'Amanda Lu'