[C320-list] REFRIGERATOR DRAIN

Len aqua5len at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 16:16:53 PST 2012

THIS WILL EXPLAIN:

SHOWER:  The shower is located in the head.  Pull the black nozzle (wand)
straight
up.  The lever on the shower head changes the flow from stream to shower.
The shower
sump pump (to drain shower water) has a switch on the main electrical panel
(combined
with water pressure) and an additional switch in the head.  Don't forget to
open the exit
thru hull before operating the pump.  The thru hull is located under sink.
 The shower
sump and refrigerator sump  run off the same pump.  There is a Y valve
under the head
sink to direct the pump from shower sump to refrigerator sump.

Len Krane
AQUA5  #1070