[C320-list] HELM SEAT

Tom Brantigan tbrantigan at verizon.net
Tue Dec 11 08:09:29 PST 2012

I own one of these and have used it for the past five years.  We love it.  I
should also mention that at one point, just as we were leaving for a 6 week
cruise, a pin fell out of one of the hinges that holds it to the back rail
and, of course, went straight overboard.  I called the Blue Heron folks and
explained the issue.  They overnighted a new hinge to me to be picked up at
my next stop and they didn't charge me anything for it even though I was far
past any warranty.  That says a lot about them.

Then again, many in the 380 group have made their own version of this for
much less money.

Tom Brantigan
C387 #96 Toccata in Sea  _/)~~

tbrantigan at verizon.net