[C320-list] Replacement Sails Dutchman A system

John Meyers jcmeyers7 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 13:13:05 PST 2012

I tried something last summer that really made me happy. I was on a beam
reach with 20 knot winds. I brought down the mail while still on the beam
reach and the boom was out. Worked VERY well and glad I had the the
Dutchman. After it came down, which happened very quickly and smoothly, I
brought the boom in and secured the sail.

My set up is exactly like Warren's description.

John Meyers
Wind Chime 406
Muskegon, MI