[C320-list] Topping Lift

Rick Sulewski rsulewski at bex.net
Fri Dec 21 07:52:31 PST 2012

David,
I have my vang line is loose as I take advantage of the  cam cleat on the
vang and can shake loose the line to reset the vang rather than relying on a
clutch. If you have an open turning block on port side the vang line could
move there or add another turning block. We have only one boom sheet on our
320 and I believe you have two, and that may be taking up the extra turning
block on the port side.
Rick