[C320-list] Lewmar ST winch issue

Larry Frank WindSwept at stx.rr.com
Mon Dec 31 08:30:59 PST 2012

I ordered a jaw kit for each primary and the mainsheet winch.  I didn't
bother with the other cabin top winch because it doesn't get used that much
and isn't having the problem to the same degree.  Ordered from Defender
because pricing was similar and it was more convenient.  Will let you know
if it solves the problem if I remember.

Larry
WindSwept
C320 #246