[C320-list] Spinnaker Hardware

Jason Alexander alexander.jason at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 16:42:13 PST 2012

Hello all,

I'm looking for some opinions on how people setup their spinnaker hardware.

1.  Is anyone using a bowsprit.   If so what pole are you using and
would anyone have pictures.   I tried looking on the website but I
can't get into the technical section anymore.

2.  How are you mounting the turning blocks for the sheets.   Right
now I'm just clipping mine to the stern cleats but that not ideal as
they don't move freely and I'm afraid I'm putting some sideways force
on the blocks.  I was thinking about putting some padeyes somewhere
near the stern cleats but I'm not sure.

And the unrelated to the spinnaker does anyone have a  good block/jam
cleat combo for the roller furler.  I'm not very happy with the
default setup with the small cleat.

Thanks,
Jason