[C320-list] Membership Renewal

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Wed Feb 1 14:31:55 PST 2012

Jim and others, we are reworking the membership system on the website to tie these things together.

It will be a few more weeks before the work is done but eventually you will see your membership status when you're logged in.

We will address the advanced notifications also.

Thanks for being patient.
Jeff

Jim Sweet <jamesweet at frontiernet.net> wrote:

Warren,

The roster is NOT accurate since we are up to date on our membership (just
got a mainsheet not too long ago). Not sure what the next step should be.

Jim Sweet
TGIF (Thank God It Floats) 901