[C320-list] Yanmar kit

Fred LEcuyer fred.lecuyer at live.com
Wed Feb 1 15:02:54 PST 2012

Lou:

I just checked the Yanmar website and it looks like they have a pretty good way to get part numbers for your specific engine.

Here's the website:
http://us.yanmar.com/products/parts/

I checked my Yanmar service manual and there doesn't appear to be a unified list of parts needed for annual maintenance. You'd have to look in each section to determine what to do.

Fred
First Light #926