[C320-list] BATTERY CHARGER

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Fri Feb 3 04:12:30 PST 2012

My 320 (#582) did not have circuit protection and when I upgraded to a
Xantrex I fused the Positive cable runs. I nice and elegant way to fuse is
BlueSeas MRBF fuses. They connect directly to the battery terminal and make
for a clean installation. I found 4 AWG were more than adequate--my charger
was in the port laz and my batteries were on the starboard side. FWIW, my
355 did not come with fused connections either....

Regards,

Jon Vez