[C320-list] Membership Lists, Website & System Updates

Sean Kaldor spkaldor at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 3 21:06:06 PST 2012

Hi David,

All member inputs are greatly appreciated and welcome at any time. Although we have hundreds of members globally, your Board is actually a very small organization of 7 members such as yourself, in several different states, and communication is quite informal.

An 'official' way to raise issues is through the annual membership meeting, however a relatively small percentage of our global membership is able to attend the meeting.

More commonly, members may simply contact us directly with ideas, suggestions, questions or comments.

If "official" issues arise, we can work through any processes involving member votes and such, which are done on an annual basis. But for everyday matters, we hear from members frequently and appreciate the discussions.

If you go to the association website at www.catalina320.com, select the "Association" menu, you can choose "Contact Us" to reach the entire Board. Or under the "Association" menu, you can choose "Officers" to contact specific officers (we are still updating some of that contact info). Or you can simply email me at spkaldor at yahoo.com and I'll either respond or ensure your message is routed to the appropriate person.

At some point, I hope to compile a list of ideas and suggestions, and enable members to prioritize those with a survey. For right now, we are trying to get through some of the more urgent "todo's".

Sean
Commodore
Message: 3