[C320-list] Spinnaker Hardware

Irving Grunes igrunes at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 17:40:06 PST 2012

Also, I pull the Starboard side reefing line all the way forward to about
tje anchor locker , its a big loop, making sure it runs under  halyard and
main sheet .
Its a big double loop and so I tie a bowline to make a small loop in the
end of it.
When setting up the Asym, I reeve the tack line thru the anchor bale block
and tie it to the loop in the starboard reefing line.
Then I can adjust the tack line from the cockpit using the cabin top winch.

It works great
irv grunes