[C320-list] Mylar Sails for sale.

Crosby Roper vmdatsea at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 24 07:05:18 PST 2012

Hi All,

I posted in early December some sails that I would like to sell, but what with holidays and vacation etc have not followed thru. In any case, these are lightly used mylar sails made bu Ullman. The head sail is a 155% genoa with a rope luff, non furling deck sweeping cut. It can be used on a a head stay with a furler The main is a poartial batten main with a loose foot. I would like $2500 for the two sails.  If anyone is interested please let me know.

Crosby Roper, VMD
Tethys # 1054
San Diego, CA