[C320-list] Head Fresh Water Plumb

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 21 12:29:23 PST 2012

Jeff, even though we haven't used the raw water input to the head for years
(I, too, removed the hose from the thru-hull and stopped off the barb,) and
taped the switch to the "dry" position, we still get some dark run from the
edge of the bowl. I left the white hose on the pump input and, from time to
time, put a funnel in it and pour in a diluted mixture of water and bleach,
then pump it through.  That cures that, for a while.

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr De Mar"