[C320-list] Head Fresh Water Plumb

wflowe3 at aim.com wflowe3 at aim.com
Sun Jan 22 07:53:39 PST 2012

 I have several pictures of my dedicated head-water tank on the website. The tank is in the aft lazerette with the steering quadrant. Once you log into the website, go to gallery and you should be able to find the photos by searching for "water tank".  By my calculations, the tank holds about 15 gallons of water. The holding tank holds 22 gal. I use the tank capacity as a gauge for pump out. Once the 15 gallons of fresh water from the fresh water tank has found its way to the holding tank (combined with the human contributions that got it there) I pump out.

Bill