[C320-list] Perkins M30 motor mounts

jpmesa at aol.com jpmesa at aol.com
Wed Jan 25 15:24:40 PST 2012

I also have the 94 and had had several of the motor mount lock washers break. Two of the nut were about 1/4" loose. I have replaced the washers and lock the nut down and it did smooth out the engine a little.  Most of these old diesel vibrate at low RPM they like to be run under a load.  Good Luck.  John   Holokai 2   #112