[C320-list] V berth lamps

Robert Seastream robert.seastream at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 20:12:53 PST 2012

If I recall, those lamps were a 'cartridge' type.  Take them out and
clean both ends, along with the contacts they fit into.  If that
works, it'll buy you some time before replacing them.  Anyone that's
going to hold on to their 320 for years would do well to replace all
with LED lights.

Bob Seastream
Intuition # 906