[C320-list] Portable air conditioner

wflowe3 at aim.com wflowe3 at aim.com
Sun Jul 1 06:52:36 PDT 2012

 I used the stand up kind and it sucked. The vent hose put off so much heat that it deleted any cooling benefit. It was also in the way all the time. I made a second set of hatch boards for my last boat (Beneteau 281) and installed a window unit in the companionway. It worked great. I just posted a couple of photos on the 320 website in "Bill Lowe" album.