[C320-list] C320 Mail List Improvements

resloat resloat at comcast.net
Mon Jul 16 08:36:10 PDT 2012

A few ways to help make our list more efficient:
  a.. Make the subject line as specific as possible when mentioning a problem or diagnosing one
  b.. When offering a solution or modifying the direction of discussion, make sure the subject line reflects this
  c.. Reference year and hull number as some things have changed over the years
  d.. For engine matters - reference the manufacturer and model of your engine
  e.. For mainsail related - furling or not
  f.. For mast and boom - Charleston or other
  g.. For helmsman issues - senior citizen or not, male or female, self sufficient or dependent (just kidding)
There may be others.  And our format does work fairly well.  This might help make it even better.

Thanks to the folks who volunteer their labor in keeping up the C320 site.

Bob Sloat
S/V Savannah 894 (2002)