[C320-list] Inflatable dinghy

Monkey Mail lou at flyingmonkey.im
Sun Jul 1 19:34:26 PDT 2012

Tony,

I have a Zodiac Zoom; 8' wood floor with an inflatable keel. It works great on the fore deck as well as being towed. I'm not crazy about it for any rough seas or distance but it is quite adequate to row or motor in to shore from an anchorage. If you are good at origami you can fold it up in the storage wrap and it will fit snugly in the port cockpit locker.

Happy Sailing,
Lou Hodac
Blue Moon