[C320-list] companionway hatch

Dean Vermeire dean at vermeire.us
Mon Jul 2 10:21:38 PDT 2012

Hi Jack,

I can't speak to the grooves, but I did run across a web site today that
lists a replacement sliding hatch.  Here is the link:
http://www.ambrymarine.com/page/catalina_parts.asp?model=Cockpit+320&part=550.
<http://www.ambrymarine.com/page/catalina_parts.asp?model=Cockpit+320&part=550.>

I really do not know who Ambry Marine is, but they do list quite a few
useful parts.

For what it is worth,
Dean Vermeire