[C320-list] Show off your boat in Practical Sailor

Jason Alexander alexander.jason at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 10:31:09 PDT 2012

I just happen to have a great picture that a friend took a few weekends ago.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/azawd6lrlops4e9/Evelyn%20on%20the%20Bay%20011.JPG
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gdfysbubm2iw63w/Evelyn%20on%20the%20Bay%20024.JPG
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fijocyljdi47yd0/Evelyn%20on%20the%20Bay%20030.JPG
https://www.dropbox.com/s/43ge02abozk152t/Evelyn%20on%20the%20Bay%20037.JPG
https://www.dropbox.com/s/v8p93y6q67n9v7f/Evelyn%20on%20the%20Bay%20040.JPG

What do people think.  I'd be happy to talk with them and the person
that took them.

Jason
MoneyPenny 782