[C320-list] Lighting

Karl Mielenhausen kmielen at suddenlink.net
Tue Jul 3 18:30:24 PDT 2012

Danny has found a great deal on a 10 SMD unit.

Here are 2 background references from the C320IA website that provides
more testing data on LED lamps.You can also see how the prices have
come down).
http://www.catalina320.com/filemgmt/visit.php?lid=107
http://www.catalina320.com/article.php?story=20100117224405356

You may have to log in to the association website first, in order to
access these files.
Access to these files is a perk of association membership.

Karl Mielenhausen