[C320-list] Dutchman System on a Loose Footed Main

amshd2 at aol.com amshd2 at aol.com
Fri Jul 6 06:44:21 PDT 2012

I got a new main last year from UK Annapolis, I worked with David Gross and he recommend the 3 lines as well and the fixed B system. .  It was a great improvement over the ole 2 line system. Third line made a big difference.

I also went with a UK Tape Drive for a head sail.  What a difference new sails make.

Tony

Chica Caliente
Hull #30