[C320-list] Macerating Head

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Fri Jul 6 11:52:52 PDT 2012

Diane,

It is the Raritan Sea Era if it's the same one installed on the 355. I've
used it for a year and it is a wonderful thing. I was reluctant about going
electric, but I have absolutely no regrets. Peggie Hall has given it high
marks as well. They do make two sizes, a 'house' sized bowl and a compact.
Not sure if the bigger would fit, but highly recommend!

Regards,

Jon Vez