[C320-list] Is there a weight limit to going to the top of the mast.

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 6 13:04:18 PDT 2012

This may help. A while ago a local club member wrote and article about how
he made a climber from some climbing ascenders and nylon webbing.  This
allows the climber to ascend/descend the mast with no help other than
someone on the safety line.  He even tends his own safety line by letting it
slack, securing it to his harness, and making more slack when it's taught.
If I can find it, I'll post it on the 320 site.