[C320-list] odd noise from house battery area

Utility Email kswanson123 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 6 13:36:00 PDT 2012

It could be a prankster playing a joke on you. Check out the Anoy-A-Tron from ThinkGeek.com below. I bought a half dozen of these and use them to annoy my friends and colleagues. Now I have another possible use to annoy my sailing friends.  Check it out below.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/electronic/8c52/

David B. Swanson, P.E., S.E.
Principal, LEED AP
Director, Structural Group