[C320-list] Is there a weight limit to going to the top of the mast.

Pat Ireland cherie320 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 16:01:15 PDT 2012

Since this is of considerable concern, consider hiring a rigger to perform
the work you need completed.  Given no crisis, the rate should be
reasonable, and certainly less than medical and legal bills.  Local owner
used a West Marine rigger.  Cost was only about $75 to do a quick up and
down.  Normally I would recommend doing simple maintenance yourself.
However, heights are nothing to fool with.  YMMV

I don't know what the weight limit is, but I do know that my XXX will never
get off the deck.   Pat, 801